My Learning Motto
A motto is a short sentence that presents the ideals and/or the beliefs of a person, family, or organization. I have a couple of famous quotes that I always go by. Although it might not seem true all the time, I am very interested and passionate about learning and I snatch every learning opportunity I can. I like to try my best at everything so that even when I fail, I know that at least I tried. Also, Trying my best at something makes me feel less guilty if I fail.
Here are some of my favorite learning quotes that I go by:
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin
- “We learn from failure, not from success!”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula
- “Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.”
― Isaac Asimov
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
Those were my top 5 favorite learning quotes. They are the quotes that truly motivate me to learn. You should always want to learn more because as Kofi Annan says, “Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.”
“Quotes About Learning.” Good Reads. Web. 12 June 2015. http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/learning.
“Kofi Annan Quote.” BrainyQuote. Xplore. Web. 12 June 2015. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/kofiannan389917.html?src=t_knowledge.